Every business is a service business.

We apply the tools that make service businesses stronger through better strategy, innovation, marketing and day-to-day management.

Thank you for joining the conversation.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

All-Day Service Tweet Log!

Tomorrow, I’m tweeting every service experience I have throughout the day.

Partially to prove a point on just how may services we interact with every day that we pay for, partially because while I try not to take the interactions for granted, I’ve never actually accounted for every one of them in the span of a day.

It’s a work day, so it is only a partial answer on the number of distinct services we interact with on a day-to-day basis. As such, I may have a weekend version as well, depending on the results of this one.

Stay tuned.

No comments: